• Director of the Maternal Foetal Medicine Division at the Helen Schneider Women’s Hospital, Rabin Medical Centre, and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
• Trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Israel and Perinatal Medicine in Hamersmith Hospital
• Serves as Treasures and a member of the Executive Board of Directors of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine (EAPM) and as the Chairman of the Working Group on Diabetes and Pregnancy of EAPM.
• Serves as Treasures and a member of the Executive Board of Directors of the International Association of Diabetic Pregnancy Study Groups (IADPSG).
• Chairman of the Board of the Diabetic Pregnancy Study Group (DPSG) of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) and a member of the postgraduate educational committee of the EASD.
• Member of the Steering Committee and Regional Director of the Hyperglycaemia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome (HAPO), a National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded study.
• Organized and chaired numerous international congresses and given workshops on various aspects of Perinatal Medicine.
• Chair of the FIGO GDM Initiative (2014-15) and the FIGO Working Group on Hyperglycaemia in Pregnancy (2015-18)